Terms and Conditions of Service
- Freight terms:
- Unless said otherwise by seller, all products will be shipped from Warnco,, Inc. facility in Forest, VA, zip code 24551 or from an alternate manufacturer’s shipping point.
- Title to product passes to Customer and all risk of loss and damage to product shall pass to Customer immediately upon shipment, and Customer shall look solely to the carrier for any loss or damage during shipment. Damages or shortages should be documented on he freight bill. We will file claims for damages and loss with freight carriers as appropriate for any prepaid and pre-pay and add shipments, where the damage or loss with freight carriers as appropriate is the result of carrier mis-handling of freight. This does not apply on shipments where the damage is not documented, collect, or third-party shipments.
- Orders with a net value of $1500 net or greater within the 48 contiguous of the United States will be shipped freight prepaid by the most economical method. For all other destinations, freight terms will be further specified by Warnco after receipt of the Order.
- For Customers requested multipole shipment against the same Order, each shipment will be treated as a separate Order for freight terms.
- Customer requested expediated or premium shipment (e.g.air) will be shipped freight collect, prepaid and added by the third party billing regardless of the Order net value.
- Performance and Product Specifications:
- Performance specifications for Band-it and Ideal-Tridon products are determined under controlled laboratory conditions and according to specific requirements. The results of these tests are not intended to define the performance of any Band-it or Ideal-Tridon product under actual conditions of specific applications. Band-it or Ideal-Tridon do not warrant the fitness or suitability of Band-it or Ideal-Tridon products for any purpose or application, and Customer will have sole responsibility and liability for determining the fitness and suitability of Band-it and Ideal-Tridon products for the purposes and applications for which they are used.
- All Product specifications including appearance, design, or performance are subject to improvement without prior notice. Weight: All weights are approximate and may occasionally vary. Size: All sizes shown are nominal, consistent with acceptable tolerances in the fastener industry and may vary by product type.